The term "Cape Publishing, Inc" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of this website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our websites.
CapeMay.com is owned by Cape Publishing, Inc., a New Jersey corporation located in Cape May, NJ. We are not affiliated with the City of Cape May. We are a member of the Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cape May.
Website Content and Proper Use
The contents of this website (including photographs, graphics, HTML, CSS, and written content) are copyrighted property of Cape Publishing, Inc. The material may not be copied, stored, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, in whole or in part in any form or any medium, or incorporated into any other work, without the express prior written permission of Cape Publishing, Inc. Write to email@example.com with any inquiries.
You may pin our images to Pinterest without prior permission, provided you retain a backlink to CapeMay.com for each image pinned.
The information contained in this website is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information current, we make no guarantees as to accuracy or completeness. Articles from our online magazine may contain time-sensitive information that is no longer relevant. These articles provide the date on which they were published, and are archived on CapeMay.com. If you choose to use information from such articles, you do so at your own risk.
CapeMay.com contains links to other websites in the Cape May area. Once you use any of these links to leave our website, we have no control over the content.
Every effort is made to keep our website online and running smoothly. However, Cape Publishing, Inc. cannot be responsible for technical issues beyond our control.
Comments / Interactive Portions
"CapeMay.com Online Magazine" and "Picture of the Day" give CapeMay.com website visitors the ability to comment on articles and photos.
By leaving a comment on CapeMay.com, you
- acknowledge that you are at least 13 years of age.
- grant Cape Publishing, Inc. full license to publish all or part of your comments on CapeMay.com, Cape May Magazine, marketing pieces, and social networking websites without notification or compensation for any length of time.
- acknowledge that we will never give out or publish your e-mail address, but we may use it to contact you in order to clarify a statement.
- acknowledge that comment sections on CapeMay.com are for public communication, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your comments.
- acknowledge that you alone are liable for information and statements contained within your comments.
- acknowledge that we may refuse to post, edit, or remove comments you leave on our website.
- Commenters must provide actual names and e-mail addresses.
- Comment forms are intended for personal, non-commercial use only.
- Solicitation, spamming, promotion, misinformation, reviews, foul language, and libel are not tolerated.
- Stay on topic. Comments should be about the picture or article, and your personal reaction to it.
- Please do your best to use proper spelling and grammar.
- Be respectful of your fellow commenters. This is a family friendly website.
- Comments must not attack an individual, business, or a fellow commenter.
- We reserve the right to indefinitely retain copies of all comments left on Cape May.com, including comments which have been removed from public view.
- Once published, Cape Publishing, Inc. alone decides whether a comment will be removed from our website.
Linking to CapeMay.com
You are welcome to link to CapeMay.com from your blog, personal website, or company website, as long as you do not imply that we endorse or support your website or its contents.
Reservations and Recommendations
You must contact individual businesses for reservations. We are not able to assist you with reservations, nor can we provide recommendations.
Social Networking Sites
We maintain accounts on Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, and Pinterest. These are third-party websites, and not all comments and photographs shared with us by fans reflect the opinions of Cape Publishing, Inc. We are not responsible for content in a user's profile or personal photograph collection, or what someone tweets.
If possible, we reserve the right to moderate, remove and/or ban members who are verbally abusive or who refuse to keep their content on topic.
When you contact us with a question, or when you leave a comment in interactive portions of our websites, we may ask for the following information:
- Your name
- Your location
- Your e-mail address
Your email address is used as a way for us to reply to your questions and comments. We will not publish or share your email address with anyone. We reserve the right to publish all or part of your comments in other areas of CapeMay.com or in Cape May Magazine, including your full name and location.
Our website statistics program tracks your IP address, from which we can gather your physical location. It also tracks your browser type and operating system. This information is used internally to improve our website and products.