Cape May’s beaches are regularly cleaned, but if you spot litter and want to prevent it reaching the ocean, grab a bucket from one of these free beach cleanup stands! LOVE BLUE INC. installed a series of them along Cape May’s beachfront in October 2023.
- The Cove, next to the Sunset Pavilion
- Decatur Street Beach
- Stockton Place Beach
- Madison Avenue Beach
- Pittsburgh Avenue Beach
How it works:
- Open the door on the stand and take a bucket
- Fill it with beach debris
- Return to the beach station and raise the roof
- Empty trash into the can inside
- Return the bucket to the cleanup station
- LOVE BLUE asks you to snap a picture and tag them @loveblueinc on Instagram!