The goal behind the “Best of Cape May” survey is simple: we want real opinions from real people who have REALLY visited Cape May! The winners are chosen entirely by you, the readers. This survey takes about 10 minutes to complete. View survey rules
Give ONE answer per category/question. No ties accepted. If you aren’t sure of a business name, provide as much information as possible (such as a neighboring building) and we’ll try to figure it out. Failure to answer a required question will disqualify your entire submission (this includes writing “n/a” or “I don’t know”). Happy voting!
- Voting is open August 1, 2011 at 12:01 a.m. through August 29, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- One submission per person.
- Only one answer may be given per question. Questions with multiple answers will be thrown out.
- Your full name and a valid email address must be supplied for submission to be accepted. We will not publish your name or email address. We will not make your information available to any businesses.
- Failure to answer a required question will disqualify your entire submission (this includes writing “n/a” or “I don’t know”).
- Entries that appear to be entirely for the purpose of ballot stuffing (e.g. a submission that contains answers, all of which are related businesses) will not be counted.
- You may vote for businesses that you own and/or work for.
- You are welcome to promote the “Best of Cape May” survey in your place of business and through the use of social networking and mailing lists. Download the “Vote for us” flier for your business